oh yes! i'm crazy and i proud :D

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013 - be stronger, be better :D

hai guys. this is my first post on 2013 yaaayyy!!!!!
it's been a long time since my last post here, and yeah it's hard for me to find a time to visit this home :) and finally i got it :D

uhm.. any resolution for this year? of course i do. but now i will not write it down. i'll just keep that resolution in my mind, so that there will only me who know that HAHA :D
keep it 5cm in front of your forehead so you can always see it, and remember it, and make it happen :D

and my vision for this year:
 be stronger, be better, be a doctor ;D
my 1.3 block exam is closer, time for hard studying, and never stop struggling. ganbatte!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

coments from unpredictable people :D

Kitty on The Stage. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Mhicya Utami Ramadhani
i'm just an ordinary girl. i love singing, i love music, i love poem and all about ART :)) dream-catcher. ice queen. student of Medical Education, Medical Faculty of Andalas University.
View my complete profile

© Kitty On The Stage, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena