oh yes! i'm crazy and i proud :D

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

In A Hard Time. Keep Fighting! :)

hello guys! i sneak in between the study hours tonight :) i miss my 'home' so bad.
got a Deutsch and Math daily exam for tomorrow. and also papers and task :/
tiring, right?
well, 3rd grade is a time to run fast. no time for rest. especially for a class named acceleration class. meh. i think i'm just a lost girl who stuck in a wrong class. hahah. kidding.

recently i started my new hobby. Doodling!
i found that it has a lot of fun in making doodles hahaha
but still.. drawing K.O.T.S icon :3

my first one. hahah :)

well, Anca-senpai made the anime version for me. that was fun!
and there's Nyan-Cat :3 (or momoy?)

newest one. i love this so much :D

its so usefull for me to relieve stress and boredom

uhm. what day is today?  Wednesday. and February 15th 2012
it has been a month since January 15th . (meheheh of course )
well, Happy "a Month" my dear Anca-senpai! :)
may both of us will be better for the next. Amin :)

Oh My.. now back to work.
however all of this works, exams, problems really hit me now, i'm still in a long struggle so i have to stand up and run fast to catch my dreams. i belive that i can get through and win it all. Amin Ya Allah

that's all for now

see ya :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

coments from unpredictable people :D

Kitty on The Stage. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Mhicya Utami Ramadhani
i'm just an ordinary girl. i love singing, i love music, i love poem and all about ART :)) dream-catcher. ice queen. student of Medical Education, Medical Faculty of Andalas University.
View my complete profile

© Kitty On The Stage, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena