oh yes! i'm crazy and i proud :D

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Colouring May


In May 1st 2011 haha 2 days ago there was a great day! (well, not really , somethings made me bored haha) . ya, because there was the first day of May and we , all the students of Padang celebrate HarPikNas (Hari Pendidikan Nasional) or National Education Day , and we break the MURI RECOR , 21000 students painted togetha in the same time , nearby the Padang beach , okay okay the Place was in Danau Cimbago . yeyeey! We painted in…… T-SHIRT . what a great day! Lot of fun! (in paint, remember)




Okay okay before we began there was some speech from “high” people from the education department or something . haha . honestly, it was so boring  and all of the student just keep painting without pay attention of that speech hahaha . :D

And also there was uhm , Let-The-Baloon-Fly session , lol . ya, Mr. Fauzi Bahar did it, he flew up the balloon, hahahahaha. Toys. I saw that was Upin Ipin’;s balloon . huahaha. Some people screamed, “UPIIIIN! IPIIIIN!” hahaha what the .. 

Okay we began painted that TSHIRT , u know what? I really bought a new plain TSHIRT just for this . I planned to wear that SHIRT to hang out after that event . hahaa so I kept my tshirt clean 

kerjaan si bunga




What do u think?
 Is it nice?
I love it actually lol

Theeeeen after that we went to Time Zone and Hau’s Tea to play some games and have meals .
No longer I got to Rara’s house cuz after that we would got to Basko Grand Mall . yey! I wore that TSHIRT :D



In Basko we walked around , to Matahari. Stroberi . Naughty . and J.CO . haha I bought something in Stroberi , and we had yoghurt in J.CO :)

nope . i didnt buy this . just adore it TT





Then we got to Gramedia .uhm I dunno why did Rara and I got sleepy in there . haha
Tired . we got home . know what? I almost sleep in public vehicle!  Hahaha also the wind blew me in the window I almost slept there huahahaha

Hoaaammmm great day :)

Time to collect money cuz I saz pretty dress and wedges in Matahari :D

day 2 . May 2nd 2011
we had a ceremony in Imam Bonjol field . yaaa HarPikNas ceremony ;D

so boring . even i didnt know when the flag raising . muahahaha

after the ceremony finished, we gathered in that park, shared somethin, anythin . then what?
some free-man student came to us and ask for some money! crazeeeh! who do u think u are?
didnt wanna made a problem, we talked kindly and go away . 
worried if they followed us :/ 

after that we got to Time Zone and Hau's Tea .
had some meals there . :D

this is the first time in my life i'm serious in playin DDR . AND I LOVE IT! HAHA

cuz i think i need some money , i made this boxy bank huahahahah

see ya :D

1 comment:

coments from unpredictable people :D

Kitty on The Stage. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Mhicya Utami Ramadhani
i'm just an ordinary girl. i love singing, i love music, i love poem and all about ART :)) dream-catcher. ice queen. student of Medical Education, Medical Faculty of Andalas University.
View my complete profile

© Kitty On The Stage, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena