oh yes! i'm crazy and i proud :D

Monday, May 16, 2011

OSK (First and Last Chance) :O

Hay guys . long time no posts L sorry kinda busy haha
u guys have to know that about a week I had study hard huahaha, ya I take a course, phy-math-chemi . study astronomi, sleep late, uhm whatever :/

Okay then . in  May 11th 2011 I had a (almost) big competition, okey its big competition though the participant isn’t very very crowded, ITS OSK or we call it Olimpiade Sains Kota . huaaa big chance for me, and also this is the first and the last chance of enjoying tha National Science Olympiad. Yaaa remember I’m in the acceleration class, huh? 


Btw that time I didn’t join the class. I had to be arrived quickly in SMK 3 for the Olympiad. Huahaha. Actually my preparation wasn’t enough, I think. It just 60 % and it just to remember the formula. Lot of! 
in the night before the battle i only slept for 3 hours haha. books, paper of astronomy fullfil my bed, hahahah



hahaha what do u think? actually sometimes astronomy is soooo complicated. really.

okay i already there at 7 and it was still quiet. so i just struggled briefly with books. oh yea i was nervous .
and 1 bad thing, Egi came late. what the.. 

okay the olympiad began at 9, and yoohooo that was sooo unpredictable! most of the test is about theory! wow. that's my weakness -__- . u know the key? still calm down, and think that everythin gonna be okay . dont even force urselves to be a winner . just handle urself, and belive that u can. do better as u can do . all is well :)

okay finally i passed it . little shocked because of the matter.but it's okay .
it was  so difficult.

okay to amuse my self after that we went to Pasadena cafe (?) .yummy



huaaa it make me hungry again heheheh

okay. btw the announcement 'bout OSK already out but still labil . i'm waitin

10 comments:

  1. wow,,, ikut osk ,,, gmana soalnya??? sulit?? gampang?? ato dua2nya???

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya aku ikut :D

    wah soalnya fifty fifty bgt lah! tapi buat aku sebagian besar sulit :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. whahahaha,,,mmg bgitu,, dapat poin 60 dari 100aja dah hebat bgt,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. iya. aduh hasilnya sebenrnya udah keluar .. aslinya aku no 2. tapi kena manipulasi. nih lagi nunggu kepatiannyaaa TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mici!
    ada award nih :)

    http://aul-home.blogspot.com/2011/06/auls-open-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woow, astronomy Olympics ever come? very unusual, I know astronomy was probably two times more difficult than physics or chemistry, and I really admire it
    I also have to follow Biology test, then failed, also failed physics, astronomy and the last is also, and then eliminated, whatever the cause ..
    I was very impressed by people like you, nice blog: D
    I used to really like physics, or astronomy, maybe not now .. hahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha yeah u're right, astronomy is complicated i think :)

    thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete

coments from unpredictable people :D

Kitty on The Stage. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Mhicya Utami Ramadhani
i'm just an ordinary girl. i love singing, i love music, i love poem and all about ART :)) dream-catcher. ice queen. student of Medical Education, Medical Faculty of Andalas University.
View my complete profile

© Kitty On The Stage, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena