oh yes! i'm crazy and i proud :D

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'M HERE AGAIN!

HAAAAIII OH MY GOSH I DID A BIG BIG MISTAKE!
i wrote NOTHING for this last 3 month!
mucho sorry guys :(

and now we here again in this Idul Fitri atmosphere, so let me say
HAPPY IDUL FITRI 1432 H , Mohon Maaf Lahir Bathin :))

when IED day :)
so well there a LOT THINGS  happened, maybe i can post it later and maybe i should skip it --"
and yaaaaa as you know i LOVE fireworks haha :D







just FYI i celebrate IED in my lovely village, Pasaman, :)

and u know that the most wanted thing in RAYA is : THR *mucho money hope hope* LOLS

ok thn i got to do somethin, bye now
promise that will write a post soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

coments from unpredictable people :D

Kitty on The Stage. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Mhicya Utami Ramadhani
i'm just an ordinary girl. i love singing, i love music, i love poem and all about ART :)) dream-catcher. ice queen. student of Medical Education, Medical Faculty of Andalas University.
View my complete profile

© Kitty On The Stage, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena