oh yes! i'm crazy and i proud :D

Sunday, March 13, 2011

HELP ME! I'M DYING!

well . this is uhm, so late to make a homework, and i'm too lazy to make it lol
there's so many things to do
and i dont know when will i finish them. sucks. olala~

by the way, i have a new layouts! hurray! it more cute i guess, because of the cats, and also this blog's about Kitty On The Stage, so i choosed this template :) what do ya think?

really. i had so many task .
math-physics-indonesian-history (doh)

but . I'm just edited some photos

singing-cats-chain

in the BATIK'S house :D

some flower in my village
 and also i draw a untitled things




u think i'm crazy? haha




what the...

okay. i have to make my homework --___________--""

0 comments:

Post a Comment

coments from unpredictable people :D

Kitty on The Stage. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Mhicya Utami Ramadhani
i'm just an ordinary girl. i love singing, i love music, i love poem and all about ART :)) dream-catcher. ice queen. student of Medical Education, Medical Faculty of Andalas University.
View my complete profile

© Kitty On The Stage, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena