oh yes! i'm crazy and i proud :D

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Okay, Just Let It Be, and Let It Flow :))

nite all.
thank you so much to you all that always be my readers :D
gracefull (rock, worship)

okay .so far, everythin is okay
maybe there's just a little problem but alhamdulillah i could pass it :)

#np: almost here (Bryan McFadden ft Delta Goodrem) :3

so, we planned to go to Malay on 21 or 22. amin, insyaallah :)
wish us luck
and we'll gonna use amhee's paper and my paper to presentation.
i have to make a demo about Peace and Pluralism. 
what do u think?
Miss Wiwi suggested me to take up a contribution for Tsunami Japan.
i'm so sorry for Japan :(  
I hope you all are patient and steadfast  to face all of  these :))

 so, there so many things to do
ab out pergelaran, and my exam :'( and ya, whatever 
and ilham ask me to have a duet with him, for a selection to perform at farewell party
we're still confused with the song, but maybe A Whole New World or If I Aint Got You
huahahahah i cant imagine that If I Aint Got You will be sung by boy :D
but my mommy ask me to sing Endless Love from Diana Ross
what the joke? oh my god. hahahaha 

and uhm..
what time is it?
really a BLIND MORNING :D

i think i took many responsibilities. but i try to enjoy it
actually all of this REALLY make me headache
about this, about that, those, --"

i'm enjoying life, and let it flow :D

source: http://cik-nabiella.blogspot.com/

source: http://evi-rohimah.blogspot.com

flickr.com
 hoaaaaaam
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

coments from unpredictable people :D

Kitty on The Stage. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Mhicya Utami Ramadhani
i'm just an ordinary girl. i love singing, i love music, i love poem and all about ART :)) dream-catcher. ice queen. student of Medical Education, Medical Faculty of Andalas University.
View my complete profile

© Kitty On The Stage, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena